1. Welcome to the Course!
- Welcome to the Course!
- Word from your Instructor
- Announce your New Career/Service!
- Begin your PMU Career Worksheet
2. Permanent Makeup
- What is Permanent Makeup?
- Why get PMU?
- Examples of PMU
- PMU Equipment
- Is it Permanent or Semi-Permanent?
- Your New Title/Naming Your Services
3. Ombre Powder Theory
- What is Ombré Powder Brows?
- Ombré Powder Brows Fundamentals
- How Long Does it Last?
- Brow Anatomy
- Different Brow Techniques
- Client Requirements: Who is Suitable?
- Client Preparations
- The Healing Process: What to Expect?
- Client Aftercare
- What to Expect & Aftercare Client Handout
- Skin Anatomy
- Wound Healing
- Skin Types & How to Work with Them
- Skin Tones
5. Color Theory & Pigments
- The Color Wheel
- Types of Colors
- How to Get a Neutral Color?
- The Science of Pigments: What are Pigments Made Of?
- Pigment Lines
- Li Pigments
- Permablend Pigments
- Pigment Selection
- Favorite Pigment Mixtures
- Pigment Selection: Case Studies
6. Tools & Supplies
- Practice Kit
- Workspace Checklist
- Machines & Needles
- Shaping Tools
- Procedural Tools & Numbing
- Aftercare Products
- Aftercare Kits
- Vendors & Sources
7. Sanitation & Hygiene
- Handwashing Station
- Sanitation Supplies
- Workstation Setup
- Workstation Breakdown
- What to Do If You Poke Yourself
8. Ombre Powder Technique
- Body & Hand Placement
- Proper Machine Grip
- Machine Angles & Needle Depths
- Skin Stretch
- Basic Machine Fundamentals
- How to Outline
- How to Shade
- How to Shade Front Ombré
9. Practice with Me
- Practice with Me
10. Procedure: Step-by-Step
- Procedure Overview
- Consent Forms
- Client Consultation
- Before Photos
- Brow Mapping
- The Tattoo Procedure
- After Photos
11. Shaping & Brow Mapping
- The Most Important Step
- Factors to Consider When Shaping
- Different Shaping Methods
- Shaping Step-by-Step
- Brow Mapping Demonstration (BONUS)
- Pre-Draw Demonstration (BONUS)
12. Instructor Demo #1: Live Model
13. Instructor Demo #2: Live Model
14. Instructor Demo #3: Live Model
15. Instructor Demo #4: Live Model
16. Cover ups & Color Corrections
- Cover Up vs. Color Correction
- Why Do Eyebrows Change Color?
- Factors that Create Residual Color
- Basics of Cover Up & Color Correction
- When to Say NO
- Managing Client Expectations & Client Red Flags
- Corrective Pigments
- Correction Procedure: Step-by-Step
- Correction Client Checklist (Worksheet)
17. Instructor Demo #5: Live Model
18. Touch Ups
- Ombré Powder is a 2-Step Process
- How Often does your Client need a Touch Up?
- Brows are LOW Maintenance, not NO Maintenance.
- Touch Up Procedure (BONUS)
19. Body Art Practitioner
- License vs. Certification
- Body Art License Requirements
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
20. Building Your Business & Marketing
- Opening a Business
- Marketing Tips for Building Clientele and Followers
- Building your Online Presence
21. Tips & Tricks (Full List of Tips & Tricks Omitted)
- 6 Tips on How to Achieve a Soft and Misty Front Ombré
- When and How to Politely Refuse a Client
- How to Spot a Difficult Client Before You Begin Working on Them
- How to Take Good Photos
- Skin Smoothing in Videos
- 5 Live Models including a Correction Model
- 50+ 4K Videos with Multiple Angles & Close-ups
- 22 Chapters & Over 150+ Modules
- Business & Marketing Guidelines
- Downloadable Manual PDF and worksheets
- Ombre Powder Certification
- 24/7 LIFETIME Access to the Course (Yes, the course doesn’t expire!)
- Continued Support from Beautific Team
ONLINE COURSE AVAILABLE NOW
NOW $700 OFF
Meet Your instructor
Meet Your instructor
MASTER ARTIST & TRAINER
Hi everyone! My name is Alisha Mektrakarn and I am the owner and founder of Beautific Studios & Academy. I am a master artist and trainer specializing in Ombré Powder, Color Correction and Saline Removal and I will be your instructor for this course.
I have been in the permanent makeup industry for over 2 years now and I’ve completed over 1,500 successful procedures. I’ve studied and mentored under world renowned artists & educators and I’ve learned from the best technicians in this industry. As of 2020, I am proud to say I am 12x certified in permanent makeup and beauty.
Everything you need to practice right along side Alisha in her new Ombré Powder Online Brow Course.