The following are steps to properly set up your workstation:
- Wash your hands with warm water & liquid soap for at least 20-30 seconds
- Put on disposable gloves
- Sanitize your work area with your medical-grade wipes (bed, stool, tray, ring light, etc.)
- Replace your disposable gloves with a new set of gloves and put on your PPE (apron, masks, etc.)
- Set up your work bed and chair. First wipe down your work bed with Cavi Wipes or your chosen medical-grade cleaning supply. Put on a disposable bed sheet over the entire bed and the dental chair cover to cover the top of the bed where the client’s head rest. Put a dental chair cover over your stool.
- Set up your ring light. Wipe down your ring light and apply single-use barrier film on top of the areas you will touching during the procedure.
- Set up your work tray by covering the tray with a dental chair cover and a dental bib.